Health Insurance Information
Websites Selected by Librarians
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Federal department within Health and Human Services devoted to programs including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Extra Help with Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Costs
- Health Insurance Data from the Census Bureau
- Healthcare.gov Federal government website that starts July 1 2010. The site will give consumers a list of all private and government health care plans for individuals and small businesses in their areas.
- Medicare.gov Official federal website
- My Medicare Matters Get Educated about Medicare's Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D)
- Nebraska Senior Health Insurance Information Program SHIIP Nebraska Department of Insurance site featuring Medicare information and comparison guides to supplemental and advantage plans available in Nebraska. Call 1-800-234-7119