Click on the eLibrary link to access full-text content from a wide variety of source material, covering a wide range of subjects.Contents:
- Full-text articles from 1,500+ magazines and journals.
- Full-text articles from 200+ newspapers.
- Full-text content from reference books (almanacs, dictionaries, general and subject encyclopedias, etc.).
- Also includes: photographs, maps, audio/video clips, and TV/radio transcripts.
- View complete Title List. (Excel file)
- Looking up information on topics of personal interest.
- School research.
- Professional development.
- Keep current with national and world events.
- Find pictures of people, places, and things.